Saturday, March 1, 2014

My 100th Blog Post....Yay!


This post is my 100th one on Little Panda Crafts!
Well I'm not going to do that thing like I did on New Year's where I listed every single post up until then with a link to each one.... That was seriously suicide!. ;)

However, I am going to tell you why I blog.

~~~~~

Why do I blog?

Well, I was crafting, going through Pinterest, finding all these ideas, but...there was no one to share them with. 
Not to pin to share, but to actually talk to someone.
 No one in my family was exactly interested in my whole obsession of "crafting." 
I wanted to share the ideas somehow! To have people just as excited as I was over a new crafting supply, a tutorial, or something like that. 
Well, I was reading up on other's crafting blogs, and I decided, well, if they can do it, why can't I?
So. I started this blog.
And I have no regrets about it! :)
I'm not blogging for money. Maybe someday I will put ads on my blog....
but until then, who am I blogging for?

You!

You all are the best readers ever, and I mean it! 
I mean, whenever I post something, and I receive comments, you don't know what a smile it brings to my face. :)
It makes me happy to know that people are actually interested in reading my posts! Even if I'm not the best blogger/crafter. 
I may not be the blogger who receives like 100 comments for every post. Even if I receive one comment, I would still be happy. Why? Because I'm happy to know that you readers take the time to comment. And to hear your thoughts in those comments is just inspiration for me.



So thank you for being readers, followers, and/or commenters. 
You mean the world to me, and...
You make blogging a fun adventure for me!
Let's get to 200 posts! :)

♥ MJ

16 comments:

  1. Yay--and you're just amazing MJ, I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hailey, for your kind words!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your 100th post! I'm almost at 100, too. :) I'm so happy I saw your blog, I love it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! The same goes for you....your blog is so creative! :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats!
    I enjoy reading your blog as well. *_♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 100th post!!!
    Wow, imagine getting 100 comments on each post….there would be no time to do anything but reply to everyone, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy!
      Lol right! :)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! Blogging is indeed the best.
    I also debated before starting my own blog and I've never regretted it, it brought me nothing but good things
    so all the best for the next 100!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amalia!
      Of course :)

      Delete
  6. I love reading your blog you have different things on here that I would never see. So thank you for that and please keep up the good work. Here is to the next 100. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dawn! You are so sweet! :)

      Delete
  7. 100 posts! Wow! I am so glad you have a blog, it is so interesting and fun to read....gives me a break from my boring life, lol but you are so creative and inspiring! I just want to let you know that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan! Your words mean so much :)

      Delete
  8. Congrats on your 100th post :) More to come I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angeline! I hope so! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤