Sunday, April 6, 2014

I'll be away...


Okay, I'm really really sorry that like the last three posts on this blog have been about boring announcements and really nothing crafty. But here's another announcement that I thought I had mentioned before but hadn't...

So this week is all exams, right? Next week, I will be in Montreal, Canada, on a French class trip. I'll be buying souvenirs, but do you all know any good craft stores in Montreal? (For those of you who live in Canada). Thanks!
I can't wait...And I'll make sure to take lots of pictures to share with you! Except I won't really be able to post anything next week, either.

So that makes it two more weeks until I can go back to my regular crafty posting...I'm really sorry and hope you all understand! :)

love love love! MJ

P.S.

MY WEEKEND (in case you wanted to know)...

So I listened to all of your advice and stayed positive that I would do fine on the test. I studied some, and pampered myself some, as well :) Made pancakes, slept late, did my nails, and I even made a felt kawaii cat teacup plushie that I will share in...two weeks. Ha ha :)


Till then! :)

16 comments:

  1. Good luck on your exams ;-)

    Have fun in Montreal... I've been there once but don't know anything about the shopping:-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Launna! I'm really pumped about going...I've been to Canada before, but usually just to see Niagara Falls or something. .never been in Montreal...and it's fine :)

      Delete
  2. Hope you have a great time in Montreal!

    I live in Canada, but unfortunately not in Montreal. I live in Edmonton, which is almost on the other side of the country. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! Lol it's all good..and wow, almost the other side of the country! :)

      Delete
  3. Good Luck, and hope you have a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh a trip to Montreal sounds exciting. I have never been there.
    If you have an iPhone there is a blogger app. that allows to to blog through your phone.
    That is how I blog when I am on a trip or at the cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy!
      I do have Blogger on my phone, lol, the reason why I won't be blogging then is because I'll probably be busy with touring, shopping, etc. I really like the Blogger app though! :)

      Delete
  5. You'll be away for some more time? WHAT? He he, we're missing you here!
    Oh well...enjoy your trip..make sure to grab lots of photos to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hailey...and I miss you all too! I definitely will! :)

      Delete
  6. I'm not sure how, but somehow I completely overlooked this post!
    Well, Canada! That is news to me! Sounds great, a nice trip to enjoy and relax after those hard exams :)
    Sounds like you also had a great weekend. Looking forward to the plushie tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, it's all good :) I'm really enjoying the trip so far!
      Can't wait to post again :)

      Delete
  7. I love your blog! So glad I stumbled upon it. Everything is so cute. I'd like to link you back if you don't mind? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah, you are too sweet!
      I'd love it if you could link me back :)
      I'll be sure to visit your blog too :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤