Friday, April 18, 2014

MJ's Trip To Montreal


Back from my trip! Missed you all :)
I wasn't going to post today, since it was Good Friday and all....but I've been fasting today, just went to church, and decided to post, anyway ;)

A short Good Friday message:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Friday is the day in remembrance of when Jesus died on the cross for us. He loves us all very much, and Easter(this Sunday!) was the day he rose.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, I didn't find any craft stores along the way, mostly tourist shops and so on. Didn't really buy any souvenirs for myself, though, but I did get plenty of snacks for the ride to Canada and back.

I grabbed some pictures for you!

I went on a tour with the guide and the rest of the group:

(sorry if the pictures look a bit blurry, I tried enlarging them and they turned out like that....I'm not sure why)

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

 I then went ice-skating. I haven't gone in a while, so at first I was a bit wobbly on the ice. :)

Photo

The hotel! 


One of my roomies brought a teddy bear along, which I thought was just adorable :) No matter how old I get, I will always love stuffed animals...they will go to the grave with me, lol!

We went to plenty of restaurants too..I didn't want to look weird taking pictures, so I didn't..mostly, anyway :)


I tried some of Montreal's famous poutine...French fries with hot gravy and mozzarella cheese. My friends and I didn't think it was that good..but everyone else loved it :)


Dessert at a fancy restaurant. Chocolate cake, yum.


Some chocolate and a cute little coin pouch I picked up. Love!


We visited a famous church and a bio dome, but I have no idea where the pictures went! I took a ton, but I don't know if they got deleted or what...

I went to a water fall taller than Niagara Falls, but I'm clueless on the name at the moment. I didn't take any pictures then, because the days I was in Montreal turned out to be very windy and rainy, except for one...and that day was kinda cold.

Anyhow, I really enjoyed the trip! I'll be going to Quebec at the end of the month with another French class, so I really can't wait! 

love love love! MJ

14 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun time...and you're going back?? *jealous*
    Happy Good Friday too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, I loved it there! Lol :)

      Delete
  2. I am glad you enjoyed most of the trip and that you want to go back... it's too bad it was so cold and windy... the weather really needs to perk up soon ... we all need a lift :)

    Have a lovely Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Launna, we certainly do all need a lift.

      A very happy Easter to you too! :)

      Delete
  3. Back to Canada? Oh well, at least we have you back for a bit :)
    That poutine looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoyed Canada! :))))
    I love poutine, they sell it at my school every Thursday. ^_^

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy, I really did! :)

      Delete
  5. I have never been to Montreal…maybe one day.
    Poutine is really good, but it has to be make correctly and it looks like your cheese isn't melted :(
    Looks like you had a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day? Well, it's a beautiful place, so make sure you go back for another visit! :)
      That must have been what had happens with my table's poutine..we waited ages for it and then it took forever to melt, lol :)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Hope you enjoyed Montreal, I'd love to go for a visit sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anni, I really did love my visit...and you really should! This is coming from the girl who loves to travel, he he. ;)

      Delete
  7. Teddy bears will come with me to my grave too ! Looks like a lot of fun !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one! :)
      It was lots of fun!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤