Sunday, May 18, 2014

DIY Kawaii FiloFax Paper Clips // Happy Sun & Cloud


I saw the cutest Filofax paper clips on the KawaiiiPaperie Etsy shop, as well as the ones that Amy @ filocuteness bought. I loved them! 
They were so cute, I decided to make my own! These are super easy..and if you do make them, please share! I'd love to see :)

TEMPLATE HERE..SORRY IT'S MESSY! :")

Happy Sun Filofax Paper Clip


Happy Cloud Filofax Paper Clip


Instructions

1. Gather materials. (I used an ink pen, a jumbo paper clip, and cardstock cut into different shapes)
2. Draw the face, and add the cheeks.
3. Tape or hot glue the paper clip to the back.
4. Use your new paper clip! :)


If you do have a Filofax or planner, do you use paper clips? And how? For decorations, or to clip on lists, etc.?

Also..sorry I haven't been commenting or checking on other blogs for a little bit..my allergies have really gotten to me, and I haven't been feeling so well. Yesterday, I had a terrible headache and spent the day on the couch drinking soup and trying to sleep :( The allergy meds don't work so well, either..but today I'm okay.. At least the headache is gone! :) Anyone else suffering from allergies?

Another note: For a while now, I wanted to have an email just for this blog, so recently I found out how to merge two gmail accounts, because if I had kept them separate, I would have been terrible at checking both, lol. So, if you need to contact me, you can drop me an email at littlepandacrafts@gmail.com

love love love! MJ

25 comments:

  1. I loveee this DIY! It's so much more cuter and fun to make your own clips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Hailey! And it definitely is fun! :)

      Delete
  2. You always come up with the cutest ideas, what a fun way to use a paper clip :)

    I wanted to thank you once again for leaving me with a really sweet comment, I am always touched... they mean a lot to me, thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Launna! :)
      And you're welcome. You are a very kind blogger and I'm glad my comments mean a lot to you, yours definitely do to me :)

      Delete
  3. So much kawaiiness! I love love love the cloud clip. MJ your blog is so lovely to read! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cory! I feel so happy..thank you for the compliment, it made my day! :)

      Delete
  4. I have gotttt to make these! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! Please share if you do! ;)

      Delete
  5. Aah! So cute!

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those paper clips! I've seen many bloggers use them in their planners, and they look so cute! Another great tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan! Yes, I've seen them plenty of times too, and decided it was high-time I made my own! ;)

      Delete
  7. Your paperclips are so cute.
    I don't really use paper clips in my planner. Not sure why though.
    I don't suffer from allergies, but my husband and 2 of my daughters do. I feel so bad for them.
    Headaches really put you out. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy! :)
      Hmm..I guess people only use them every now and then for lists or sticky notes that are too large for a planner day section.
      Ah..you're so lucky! I feel bad for your family that does have allergies..hope they feel better. :)

      Delete
  8. So adorable! Hope you're feeling okay now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn, and my headache's gone, but unfortunately the stuffy nose and cough have stayed. Thanks for the thought! ♥

      Delete
  9. That's so cute! It inspires me to have some other motives as well, really an ingenious idea! Your blog is so cute! Full of color and ideas, just the way I like it! denisesplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise! Thank you ^_^ *glows with the compliments* Thanks for stopping by as well!

      Delete
  10. These are so cute!
    Could also make nice magnets, I think
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amalia..and that would look great, too..thank you for the idea! :)

      Delete
  11. These are adorable! I so wanna try these! Love the blog :)

    www.megansvoyages.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Megan! And thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤