Saturday, May 24, 2014

interview // amy @ perfect imperfections

 Today we have an interview with Amy @ Perfect Imperfections.


Let's get started, shall we? ^_^


1.  Hi, Amy! We're so happy to have you here today! Tell us a little about yourself and your blog.
Hi, I'm Amy, and I'm the blogger of Perfect Imperfections. I craft and sew whenever I can, and I try to post most of it. Sometimes I will make useful things, sometimes I won't. But no matter what they are, I always try to make them cute!


2. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to post about my thoughts and ideas. Over the past year, my blog has transformed into more of a DIY blog then it started out as, though! I was also really inspired by One Sheepish Girl, a knitting blog.


3. What are the topics you mainly blog about?
I mainly blog about DIYs and tutorials, mainly sewing ones. I also usually post weekly inspiration and a weekly overview. Sometimes I will post recipes, graphics and photos, too. :)


4. What inspired you to start sewing your adorable plushies?
Your blog, actually! When I started following you, I noticed all the adorable plushies you make. I thought that I could probably do that, too, so I started making plushies. :)


5. What are your tips for new bloggers?
Don't be scared to comment on other people's blogs and leave your blog address. Everybody says that, but its true! Also, don't be scared to blog about something new. You might really like it, and chances are that some new readers will, too!

~Amy
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for being over for an interview, Amy! So happy my plushies inspired you! *blush* 
Amy's blog is so creative, and she is such a sweet friend. :) Be sure to check out her lovely little links here:


~also~

Are you interested in an interview? Please let me know by dropping me a message at littlepandacrafts@gmail.com
 I'd love to have you over on here! :)

love love love! MJ


13 comments:

  1. Thank you again for interviewing me! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure, I love your blog and it was so nice to interview you :)

      Delete
  2. You guys both interviewed each other! They were lovely and very interesting to read. I love Amy's blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cory, thank you so much! It was so fum to do interviews :)

      Delete
  3. This is a great way to get to know other bloggers, I have done similar things like this... :)

    I agree about commenting... I do it all the time... I love reading other blogs and getting to know people that way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Launna. It is really a great way.
      It's nice to know you feel the same way about commenting! :)

      Delete
  4. Good interview! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet projects :)
    Always nice to learn about other creative people and their blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Amy has inspiration all iver her blog. :) And it really is, this is why I loveee guest posts and interviews, lol

      Delete
  6. hey sweetie! I just found your blog and I totally love it!

    such a nice content and lay out!

    I love your outfits, are you stylist?

    Hope we can follow each other"_

    you can find me on HTTP://WWW.FASHIONRAILWAYS.COM

    FACEBOOK:

    :https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Railways/265825453534258

    TWITTER: @FRailways

    Filakiaaa (means kisses in Greek:))

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky! Thank you, I just checked out your blog and I love it..great outfits! :)
      Of course..I just followed you through Instagram. :)
      Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤