Saturday, May 3, 2014

Liebster Award! ^_^


Hello! Happy Saturday!
I was awarded the Liebster Award by one of my lovely blogger friends, Amy.  ^_^ Thank you so much, Amy..you're too sweet! :)

The rules for the award are as follows:

Give a shoutout to the blogger that nominated you!
Answer the eleven questions the nominator provided.
Nominate a few other bloggers that have less than 200 followers!
Post eleven new questions for your nominees to answer.
Contact your nominees to let them know.

Here are my answers:

1) What is one thing you could not live without?
Music.

2) What is one thing you can not stand?
The screeching noise of scraping against a wall, etc. It makes my ears hurt..I definitely can't stand that, lol!

3) What is one of your dreams?
To be a very successful writer. 

4) What is your favorite season?
Spring. 

5) Your favorite color?
Hmm...I have to say two--black and white. 

6) What is something interesting about yourself?
I like to walk in the rain. 

7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Japan! Ha ha, I've never been (yet) and I've always wanted to!

8) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
The fact that I really care about what people think of me..I want to worry less.

9) What is something interesting about your blog?
I like to post about crafting and my life as well?

10) What are your dreams for your blog?
More DIY's and other posts..and getting more people to know about my blog! :)

11) Why did you start your blog?
I've always liked crafting, and I was forever pinning :) I was looking at different blogs, and I thought, well, if they can do it, why can't I? So I started this blog :)

Now for nominating others..

Sarah from Sarah vs. the World
Amalia from Handmade by Amalia
Sarah from Creativity Avenue
Kate from Clover and Dot
Pixie from Simply the Pixie

(So sorry that I couldn't get to everyone that I wanted to..but I will definitely be nominating others for other awards!)

Here are the new questions for the nominees:

1. If you could be an animal, which one would you be?
2. Name three things you are "obsessed" with currently.
3. What is the last book you finished reading?
4. Why is your blog important/special to you?
5. If you could travel back in time, where would you go?
6. What is a quote you really love?
7. What have you learned in life?
8. Name one blog you recently found.
9. Who is your favorite music artist?
10. Polka dots or plaid?
11. What is your zodiac sign?

Have fun!!! (If you ever want to be selected as a nominee for another award, just let me know in the comments and I'll make sure I nominate you next time!)

~~~
Also, tomorrow I will be leaving for the next French class trip....Quebec! I can't wait to go touring and shopping :)

~~~

love love love! MJ

18 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun in Quebec!

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I really did and will be doing a post about it hopefully sometime soon :)

      Delete
  2. Hello MJ! I nominated you for a Liebster award over at my blog: http://cranberrydeer.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    x Cory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Cory! You're so sweet..I will get started on a post :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the nomination, MJ!
    And have a great time in Quebec
    Amalia xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a great blogger and I really enjoy reading your posts..I was happy to nominate you :) And thank you!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations MJ... and have a fabulous time in Quebec... :)

    I have missed your blog and happy to be back... catch up with you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Launna! I've missed your blog so much too..I will have to pop in again :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats! Have fun in Quebec. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Boriville! I did, it was amazing :)

      Delete
  6. I nominated you for the Sunflower award here: http://ashley-ashstash.blogspot.com/2014/05/sunflower-award_7.html
    (Don't worry that the title is Sunshine Award, that's referring to the second part of the post). Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! You're so sweet for nominating me :)
      I will have to get started on a post! :)

      Delete
  7. GAWSH. I cannot believe I haven't come over here and acknowledged this yet. How rude of me. So sorry! And thank you, you are so sweet! Walking in the rain is definitely interesting. I used to love running in the rain as a child. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pixie, no, it's completely fine! And thank you, I was happy to nominate such a talented blogger.
      I love the rain :)

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the award :)
    Enjoyed knowing more about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! And lol, hope it wasn't too surprising! :)

      Delete
  9. congratulations on your award! you deserve it!
    xoxo,
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Orly, thank you so much! You're so sweet!
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤