Monday, June 2, 2014

a quick fill-in

Hello! I thought I'd let you know what's been going on lately with my crafty life, the blog..so here's a quick fill-in :)



I did a guest post for decorating packages over on Mrs. Brimbles.



I did an interview over on Perfect Imperfections.



I did a guest post about removing the border from your Blogger images over on Bugs and Fishes. Hope it helps those of you who want to get rid of that annoying automatic border! ^_^

And now..the Liebster Award. Cory, thank you so much for not hating me for not doing this sooner! :) and thank you for nominating me as well, you are so sweet :)



The rules for the award are as follows:
- Give a shoutout to the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the eleven questions the nominator provided.
- Nominate a few other bloggers that have less than 200 followers.
- Post eleven new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Contact your nominees to let them know.

Here are my answers to Cory's questions:

1. Favourite Season?
Winter! Ever though I'm a summer baby, I have always loved winter :)
2. Describe your style in one word.
Girly. I wear skirts and skinny jeans a lot--but I don't go over the top with pink! :)
3. Favourite artist?
No, no, not this question! Lol, I have too many favorites. I like Demi Lavato, Owl City, Eminem, Pharrell Williams, Ed Sheeran, Lights, Avici, and so many more artists..
4. Favourite wildflower?
I'm going to name the first wildflower that comes to mind..Katniss! The Hunger Games always stays, lol :)
5. What is the nicest thing anyone has done/said to you.
Not sure..maybe it's how people I never knew even read my blog drop me super sweet emails that make my day? Or how I was greeted into the blogging community with open arms by sweet friends like you? Or how my family and friends can be super annoying and crazy at times, but they help me out when I need it? Lol, can't pick which!
6. If you could travel back to any time period, which would you choose.
The Revolutionary War..we always studied it in History courses, but I want to really see it, even though I know many died, and all. 
7. Swedish, Japanese, or British style?
Japanese!
8. Makeup or no-makeup?
I don't usually wear make-up, unless it's a very special occasion, like a concert or a Christmas party, and I'm ..but I'd say no make-up. :)
9. Dark, milk, or white chocolate?
Milk chocolate. 
10. Deers, squirrels or hedgehogs?
Deers.
11. Pom poms or tassels?
Again, I can't decide! I love both <3

Thank you for nominating me, Cory! Check out this lovely's blog here: www.cranberrydeer.blogspot.com.au

16 comments:

  1. You are a busy busy girl, MJ! Well done
    I'm always impressed with how you are working on your blog
    Amalia xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, my schedule has made me stressed lately..but thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. I like reading the different facts about people... it's a good way to get to know someone. .... not sure I could come up with anything new about myself... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Launna! I agree, it is a little difficult to come up with new interesting things about yourself :)

      Delete
  3. Yay! So happy you did it! Lovely answers. I thought you would choose Japanese style ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cory! So sorry I had you waiting. And you really do know me! ha ha ;)

      Delete
  4. This was fun reading these little facts about you! And I have to mention...those little kitties you made on that package are SO cute. You're so creative.

    Just found your blog, by the way. I really like it! I'm now following you on Bloglovin and Pinterest.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Azu! *blush* I've followed you back as well :)
      I will definitely be checking out your blog, thank you for leaving a link and stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Wow you're a popular blogger! Really cute package too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fun award :)
    Enjoyed learning even more about you :)
    You have been a busy girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy! My schedule has been a little hectic lately, but I'm trying to manage :)

      Delete
  7. You have been busy. Where do you find the time lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, my thought on that is that since I decided to have a blog, I should keep on top of things! :)

      Delete
  8. That calculator looks super cute & your blog too is extremely cute.
    Loved your blog so much & thank you for sharing this amazing
    post. Would you like to follow each other via GFC, Google+
    & Bloglovin? Lemme know!
    Keep in touch!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You're so sweet, and thanks for dropping by!
      Sure :) I've followed you through Bloglovin just now, and your blog is very creative!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤