Friday, July 4, 2014

onigiri pouch~planner~sunshine award~happy fourth



Hello!
I made an onigiri make-up pouch today. I used this lovely tutorial. 



The seaweed (black felt) at the top acts as a little clasp, it has Velcro attached to the back.



^-------It looks like this when you fold it over. -------^



Panda Boy, as I affectionately call one of my little brothers, helped me take a photo. It's funny, I actually had to seek him out and ask. Usually it's the other way around! He is growing up--he's turning five this year--and he doesn't tag along with me as much as he used to. Where did all the time go? *tear* 

Anyway...



I did a guest post over on Spread the Giggles. Basically, it was on my two planners, which one I preferred, my set-up, and little tips. I used a kawaii bubble tea plushie for it. Love how it turned out! :)



Lately I've been lovin' using my planners. One is  day-on-one paged, and the other is week-on-two paged. So fun to decorate my pages! You should really try paper planning if you haven't ;)

Now, for the Sunshine award!



I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by the lovely Grace of God's Grace.

Here are the rules:

Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
Nominated a bunch of other bloggers (11 being the standard.)
Question the people you nominated.
Tell them that you nominated them.
Put the award picture on your blog. 

So...thank you so much Grace!
Here are my answers:

What is your favorite hairstyle?
Hmm...in a messy bun or down, I guess. ;)


What is your favorite superhero?
Batman! 


Favorite type of nuts?
Peanuts, since I like peanut butter ;)


White chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate?
Milk chocolate.


What month is your birthday?
June. 


Black and white photography or full color photography?
I like black and white, but full color is nice too!


Favorite drink?
Coffee.


Tea or coffee?
Coffee. Lol. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now for the nominees! I nominate:

Daisy @ Klassic Kitty

Sophia @ Plaid is My Favorite Color

Kiyomi @ Kokorasasa

Girl in Ebony @ Cloudy Dreams

Amy @ Perfect Imperfections

Catalina Blue @ The Emo Wolverine Writes

Amy @ Style Chocolate Chip

Col @ Hello Olive

Cory @ Cranberry Deer

Asha @ Miss Asha

Ruby @ Ruby's-Eyes


Amy Anne @ The Blog Hermit

Your questions:


1. Do you watch anime?
2. What do you like blogging about best?
3. Are you a soccer fan (are you watching the World Cup?)
4. Coffee or lemonade?
5. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
6. Favorite flower?
7. Favorite show?
8. Favorite song?

..............................And that's all I can think of for now, lol. Remember though, 11 is the standard amount of nominees. If you want to do this too, just say so in your comment and I'll add your name to the list. :)

If you've done the Sunshine Award before and I nominated you..sorry, didn't know! You don't have to do it again :) Also, you don't have to do it if you don't want to :)

~~~~~

To those American readers, Happy Fourth of July! We had a hold on the block parties and barbecues because of Hurricane Arthur. That's the reason why I'm on my laptop by the window...and I can see it's raining ;) If you're in North Carolina or close, please be safe! There, my little safety alert. ^-~

Yes, I love watching soccer ;)

image And that's about it. Sorry, I had to cram in a lot of things into this post! image
*tired* Ha ha

love love love! MJ
   

35 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! I have already been nominated, but I would love to do another one. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Amy~sounds great! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! I did it and you can see it here: http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/2014/07/sunshine-award.html
    ~Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Sophia! Thanks so much for doing it, will definitely check it out! :)

      Delete
  3. A belated happy 4th to you!
    The planner is so cute :-)
    amalia xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amalia! Love using my planner :)

      Delete
  4. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG
    Fashion Projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Rory, I love onigiri :)

      Delete
  6. I do not get how you are so creative! Love it!!
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much Maddie! :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for the nomination! It means a lot~ ^^
    -Kiyomi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Kiyomi, love your blog :)

      Delete
  8. The onigiri pouch is ultra kawaii desu. Thanks for nominating me.

    Daisy l KlassicKitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daisy, I love onigiri. And no problem :)

      Delete
  9. Omg thanks for the nomination :D I'm done posting mine :)
    www.the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Catalina! Can't wait to see! :)

      Delete
  10. Aww thank you soo much for nominating me! ❤ Love the onigiri pouch: I may have to try to make that sometime! (#^9^#)
    http://thebitchslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I love your blog! Thank you, let me know if you do! :)

      Delete
  11. So cute
    Great blog

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grats on the award, and the Onigiri makeup pouch is absolutely ADORABLE. LOL. <3333

    Junniku blog [Click!]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much June! I love onigiri :)

      Delete
  13. Congratulations on your award, I like reading the answers as it really gives us an idea of who the reader is... :)

    Wow to the absolutely cute little things you make, you are so creative... they are adorable :)

    We were to get the tail end of the hurricane here in Nova Scotia, we got the wind but no rain, so it wasn't too bad, I hope everyone else stayed safe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Launna, me too :)
      Aww thanks! ^^
      We only got rain, I hope you were safe :)

      Delete
  14. Thanks for nominating me, I called your blog kawaii :3

    Here's the post - http://awkwarddonkey.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/la-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I love your blog! Thanks so much, you're too sweet :)

      Delete
  15. OMG! Those felt crafts are the cutest things I've ever seen! I would love to do a button swap xx

    http://thefashionsdiariesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rebecca! You're so sweet! Sure, I just put your button on my "Blog Love" page :)

      Delete
  16. Your plushie purse is so cute.
    I love to decorate my planner…even more so than using it, lol.
    congrats on the award :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤