Thursday, August 7, 2014

felt whipped cream diy



Hello! ^_^
Good morning...even though it's like 11:40. Oops...lazy T_T 

I was in the mood for making whipped cream last night. (You know, night owl.) This is also why the photos look like they were taken at night.
I know I've already done a tutorial for this when I made my felt cupcake, but I wanted this to have a separate post. So here it is!

Template is here. Instead of making another template, I just put in the cupcake one, since the whipped cream is there. 


You will need the template (I just outlined the edges with Sharpie so you could see it better), the felt cut to that shape, and some thread. It doesn't matter which color thread--if you place the stitches close to the points on the felt shape you won't see them.


String the thread through all of the points.


Pull the thread tight! The points will all come together.


You should have this. Make a knot and hide it in the center of the whipped cream, then cut away the thread.


There, some yummy whipped cream! Then maybe you'll want to make some more, in different colors...


Hope you enjoyed this felt tutorial! Whipped creams are adorable as any topping to your felt ice creams, cakes, or yummy drinks :)

Anyway, I have a quick note: I won't be replying to comments in the comment section unless you have a question. This way, it will save time and I'll be able to visit your blogs sooner :)
Is this a good idea?

Have a lovely day! ^_^

love love love! MJ

19 comments:

  1. I love whipped cream! I just made a plushie with some. One of the only reasons I made the plushie is so I could put whipped cream on it, lol. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Looks like a great craft for a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats neat! You could probably make that with any normal fabric, maybe even paper! :D Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely! Congrats, you have been nominated by me for the Liebster Blog Award! All you have to do is click on the link below and read that post! Make sure you read all of it to understand how this tag works! Once again congrats x
    http://adaisypetalblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. MJ, I love how you make them look so effortless and cute, they really are adorable. I want to thank you for your lovely comment and dropping by, I always love reading what you have to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way this whip cream looks on your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for commenting on my blog. You told me my design was cute, but look who's talking! :) Your blog is very kawaii, and I'm sure to stop by more often.

    Jubilee
    strawberriegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. MJ these are gorgeous! I This is a really good DIY everyone can do this! I love it how you make them look so cute, they are really are adorable.

    Rebecca | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It looks so much easier than I thought it would be. I will so try it soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look so cute :-) I like the different colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so charming, love it! Thanks so much for your great comment…have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is incredible! It looks so charming :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute :-3

    www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the tag! :)

      Delete
  16. So creative and adorable!
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤