Friday, September 19, 2014

interview / / hello strawberrie

Hello! I will be having a catching-up post soon, but first I wanted to share my interview with Jubilee of Hello Strawberrie. :) Visit her lovely blog here! And have a fantastic weekend! Miss you all xoxo MJ
1. Tell us a little about yourself.

Hello! I'm Jubilee. I love to read, write, and dream.:) I love crafting and making things, or just being creative in general. I'm in the 7th grade, and am also a Christian. I like to blog in my spare time. You can find me here:
my blog | pinterest | bloglovin' | instagram


2. What inspired you to start a blog?

I started to notice just how many blogs there were on the Internet last year, and how so many of them were made by people who were not much older, or the same age as me. Reading those blogs made me want to start my own.




3. Where did you get the name "Hello Strawberrie" from?

I love fruits, and I loved how the word "strawberry" sounded. Hellostrawberry.blogspot.com was not available, so I settled on a slight variation on strawberry, and I'm very happy with it!


4. Where do you find your inspiration?

Everywhere, from Pinterest, Instagram, other blogs, magazines, basically anything around me. There are so many inspiring things around, but I have to admit I find a lot of mine on Instagram. Many bloggers have Instagram accounts, and post a lot of great pictures!




5. Any blogging tips for those interested in starting up a blog?

Be original. It's always tempting to take a little more than just inspiration from a bigger blog when you're just starting out, but try to remember to be unique.  
Make sure you're blogging about something you enjoy. Don't force yourself to post, it'll only end up giving you stress. Just have fun with it!


13 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! I also love Jubilee's blog, its absolutely wonderful. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, a post from MJ! This interview was really nice and the pictures were attractive.
    Looking forward to more posts.
    www.the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to see you back MJ... you must have been a busy girl... these are some really great tips from the interview. I totally agree you shouldn't push yourself to post and you should always post about what you know, not what you think people want to hear :)

    Have a great week... xox <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! You're back! I loved this interview, so much good advice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment :)

    Just followed ya on Bloglovin...do follow back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute blog name
    Harriet
    Http://greeneyesandlongblondehair.blogspot.Co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute blog
    would you like to follow each other?
    i'll follow back too

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to see you back MJ - been a while :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey!! I nominated you on my blog by the way, I just came to tell you!!!
    Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw really liked this blog post, its great to hear thoughts from other bloggers x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing post! If you're ever looking for another blogger to interview, yours truly just might be interested ;)

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi I nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤