Tuesday, October 7, 2014

lately / / again!


Hello! Here is another "lately" post, ha ha! 
It's been super busy with school and I'm having tests again this week *sigh* But I have been on Instagram for the time being! 


Panda! I love the confetti 


glitter tape! It's so pretty and I can't wait to use it for DIY's.


baker's twine..I can't wait to start on making bunting!


I was sick last week, had a sore throat and everything. My mom made me ginger lemon and honey tea--yum! I don't have the recipe, but Amy has instructions for one of her own if you're interested! :)

By the way, make sure you check out the fabulous interview and guest post by Jubilee and MissLadyinLavender if you already haven't! And hop on over to their blogs to see more pretty things! :)

How has your week been going? Anything new? ;)

love love love! MJ

15 comments:

  1. I like having lemon honey tea when I get sick. I get really bad sore throats, so it helps some. :) It's just hot water, and you add honey or lemon until it tastes good, (you might want to have someone who is not sick help you, if your taste buds are off. ;) )
    I used it one time when I completely lost my voice, it helped a lot! It's real soothing. :) Your photos are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I have lots of tests too....and thank you so much for the shout-out! :D

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doodles are so cute! Especially the panda! <3

    cathy // helllo, cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are super prettayy *-*
    So does this mean you're going to be posting more awesomeness now? Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty photos! I love the second one. Lemon + Honey tea is my favourite, I may try it with ginger soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. MJ, you are so talented, ... It's good to take a break from your studies to rejuvenate a little :) I am learning that with my course:) Take care of yourself and get as much rest as possible :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos are so amazing and the pandas are so cute ♥♥

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that glitter tape! looks beautiful :) and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful Blog, i'm starting to follow you. I love it <3 my NEW POST http://zuccheroevelo.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the panda! Hope you are feeling better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This blog. is so. adorable. ♥ The posts are too cute and the blog design is so clean and nice! Did you use a blog template from someone or did you put this together yourself? ❤

    Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you so much! You are so sweet! I started with a standard blogger template and then customized it to my liking. :)

      Delete
  13. Hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with your tests! :) I love that bakers' twine. Looks fab! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤