Tuesday, November 18, 2014

chai tea = chai latte


christmas mag + chai tea

Did you know....chai tea and chai latte are. the. same. thing.
I'm sorry, I never knew, ha ha.

I had been seeing chai lattes all over Instagram, and I asked my mom to make some. She said that she makes it every day. Correction: twice every day. ;)
They're the same because my mom makes chai with milk, as is with a chai latte.
soo whenever I drink chai (which, surprisingly, I have probably drank more of it than coffee this year!!!) I'm actually enjoying a chai latte. Pretty cool, huh? Or maybe I'm so dumb because I just figured this out XD

Oh, and I'm sorry "chai tea" is in the title, ha ha. It's pretty redundant, as chai means tea, anyway.

Do you like your tea with milk, or water? (Pick milk! Then you'll secretly be enjoying a latte too ;)

love love love! MJ

random little post, ha ha! I've been feeling a little busy and overwhelmed lately, there never seems to be enough time to finish a project, but plenty to start...and argh so many assignments! peeping into all your blogs is such a calm refresher, honestly. i'll get to yours soon, promise! xo

7 comments:

  1. I have never drank Chai tea but I do like regular tea... I like it with cream... I need to cut that out... lol

    I didn't know that chai tea and latte were the same either.. you learn something new everyday :)

    This next couple of weeks will be very busy for me but I am still going to take some downtime and read blogs even if I don't have time to write my own xox Have a great week MJ xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I LOVE Chai tea... And latte lol. I want one now. And I usually use milk, though water works fine if for some reason milk won't work!

    I've nominated you for an award, by the way!
    http://eveofnight.blogspot.com/2014/11/stahp-ur-too-sweet-for-ur-own-good-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE chai lattes! I usually use almond milk. :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  4. yumm.. I love both. Tea for its relaxing effect when I need to unwind from a busy day, and chai latte for when I want something cute and sweet~ now you make me want to drink a glass of chai latte, hmmm~

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum! I love chai tea....I need one now after reading this post, haha. I don't drink it everyday, but I'd like to...I like it better than coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually drink my tea with water, but maybe I'll give it a try, it looks delicious :)
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com or Bloglovin or Facebook :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never knew that! I'm lactose intolerant so can't have milk. I usually like Christmas time because Costa and Starbucks usually do gingerbread Lattes with soya milk so I can have them :-)

    I do usually have my tea and coffee black though. I once tried hazelnut milk in my coffee and it was nice :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤