Sunday, November 23, 2014

sugar paper planner find


Hello! So I found a lovely planner at Target for $7.99.

The brand is Sugar Paper LA, and this was a new line released on what, October 28? I was drooling over other YouTubers' ones, and I decided to see if they had them at my local Target yesterday. But my hopes weren't too high--I figured they were sold out by now.

Wrong! They looked like they had been just stocked. I'm mentally kicking myself for not taking a photo of the display for you all, but a quick search works :)

Anyhow, the planner I got was a planner notes one. Basically, it's a month-on-two paged with added pages for note space. At the front, there are pages for a yearly overview, quick reference information, holidays, and contacts.

Then, there are the month-on-two pages. Lastly, there is a folder/divider and then pages for notes.
I had taken photos of the inside pages to show you all, but they ended up darker than usual. And when I tried brightening them, I couldn't see the writing! ;) But, if you're interested in how the inside pages exactly look, let me know and I'll email you photos :)

The monthly/notes ones weren't the only type available--there are ones with also week-on-two pages. I was thinking of getting that, but I have been neglecting my usual planner for the longest time. I never have time to decorate or anything, and I'm really used to using Google Calendar on my phone. Basically I type in the events and the notes on the taskbar at the side. So, a monthly planner works way better for me.

Ugh. I'm looking back now and realizing what a wordy post this is--I'm sorry for boring you now!

How about you? How have you been with your planning or organizing lately?

love love love! MJ

16 comments:

  1. The planner looks super cute. I organize all my things on the a standard planner my school gives me every year.

    Daisy ○ LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your planner! I'm using a Bando planner that I got for my Birthday, I like it because I don't really have to decorate it. :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! What do you know, I was looking at sugar paper's products the other day, and really liked them. ^^ Their free wallpapers are super cute, too!

    Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  4. MJ, you are not boring in the least... I use my calendar on my phone but I think a paper one would be good too... I would definitely have to be more organized... with the busyness of my life right now, it is a slow progression, one I hope to attain soon... Have a great week and thank your for being such a sweet follower of mine <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your planner... I have to ger one...

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. The planner look so cute

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This planner looks so cute and I love your photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Planners are the in thing again because a new year is about to start. May all the plans and dreams we write come true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The planner looks so cute! And the photo quality, as always, is awesome C:

    Recently I've been pretty bad at organizing - I have exams fast approaching and haven't even started writing out a revision table.. :/

    Amy;
    The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a fab planner! Definitely should start using one

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww i love your planner, i havent got mine for the next year yet.

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. just came across your beautiful blog! I would love to collaborate with ur blog one day! please visit mine and maybe leave a comment to make me smile? and let me know what you think about us being blogger friends xo

    http://www.abelovedbirdy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I give you mad props for being organized! :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. By the way, I tagged you for a favorite things about winter tag. You can find the post on my blog! :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute!!! I'm searching for a new planner, so I might have to stop by Target to look for one like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hiya I was wondering if we could put eachothers blog buttons up? let me know what u think!
    http://www.abelovedbirdy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤