Tuesday, November 4, 2014

tips / / drawing arrows


Hello~
For this post I thought it would be fun to give tips on drawing arrows. :) I see them all the time in blog design, and I think they are so quirky and cute. 



I used a black gel pen for mine, and drew them out on strips of masking tape just because ;) Don't worry if the lines aren't straight or whatever--go for imperfection! These are supposed to look like handmade arrows. 

For inspiration you can search up "cute handmade arrows" or of the like. Once you've seen ones that you like, you can draw your own with alterations--shaded, more lines, or other shapes.


These arrows are so cute for the closing of an envelope, to decorate a package..anything, really. You can even incorporate them into your blog design :D


I would love to see if you try your hand at drawing arrows! Shoot me an email at littlepandacrafts@gmail.com or use the hashtag #littlepandacrafts in a photo. :)
This was a short little post, but I wanted to share it with you anyway :)

On another note, I hope all of you who could vote today for the election did! And happy November! ^_^

love love love! MJ

17 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this post! It's wonderful, as usual. And your tips are fantastic! :D
    There was an election today? I'm so out of the loop, I'm Canadian. *awkward laugh*

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy November MJ... I like your quirky arrows... I much prefer real over fake ,,,, I like all the different designs you chose here...

    I hope all is going well with you... you are one of the kindest and sweetest bloggers, I love all the sweet comments you leave me ... they always make me smile xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ways to use your hand drawn arrows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make such cute arrows, MJ! I agree, arrows can be cool for a lot of things and handmade ones can be as unique or as simple as you like. I really like them on the washi tape too. Thanks for the tip!

    ---

    Tickle Your Cute Bone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, MJ! This is such a great idea! Something like these arrows would make fantastic little decorations for nearly anything. Thank you for sharing this post with us all. Crafting is a wonderful thing!

    ~Eve
    http://eveofnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute post! I write letters to my friends often, so this would be so cute to add to my envelopes :) thank you for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! Absolutely inspire me to draw after seeing this, love your post so much (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute ! I love it ^^

    www.lorallure.blogspot.com

    Love
    -Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your arrows are so cute and tumblrly ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tips on drawing arrows? That's amazing and so original! I love it!! :D
    Your arrows are really adorable :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute ! I think I will draw them all over my journal xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so cute! I will try these this afternoon x

    cranberrydeer.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is such a cute post!
    I haven't been blogging for a while and it's great to be back and see that your blog is looking so good! well done!
    amalia xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤