Thursday, December 18, 2014

diy / / felt christmas tree lights garland



Who wants a simple garland with felt tree lights that have kawaii faces? Not to mention strung on pretty baker's twine? Me!

This idea came to me as I was helping take out the Christmas decorations. I came across the boxes of tree lights, and thought a felt garland would be nice to put up in my room!

I hope you enjoy this easy DIY. If you do happen to make this, shoot me a photo at littlepandacrafts@gmail.com or use the hashtag #littlepandacrafts





Cut out your shapes.



Sew a kawaii face onto one piece.



Put both pieces together, and using a running stitch, sew all around.



make lots more ---> Then cut out a narrow strip of black or gray felt.



Cut the narrow strip into smaller pieces. Fold them over ad attach them to the tops of the lights using fabric glue or hot glue.

Have a fabulous rest of your week!

love love love! MJ

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow these are just so cute! Love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAA this is so cute!! Absolutely adorable MJ, as always ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect craft - easy and cute!
    Just right for this busy season
    Amalia xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute DIY, maybe I will do something similar this Christmas. xoxo
    http://enarasthings.blogspot.com.es/2014/12/tuf-marine-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. MJ... this is such a cute idea... I would love to see the finished product, you pay such close attention to detail and it shows with your very cute creations xox

    I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and that you and your family have a very Merry Christmas xox <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAH sooooo cute! I will definitely try this.

    Noor| http://wonderkid22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything you make is so so so cute!!! love this craft. so perfect for the holidays :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wahh so cute and simply. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤