Monday, December 1, 2014

happy advent!


Happy Advent! I know I'm a day late, but I was super busy yesterday!
Anyhow, I did some late-night sewing and completed this Advent ornament. What do you think?

I hope you all have a lovely Advent, and that this season is filled with hope and anticipation for Christmas. I also hope this season you can reflect on everything in your life, and grow closer to Jesus as you wait for His birthday. :)

How was your Thanksgiving? The break wasn't even a break, ha ha! We had friends over, and it was super hectic! But we had lots of fun and time to catch up on everything. Friends are truly wonderful :)

Good food, good friends, lots of love...I couldn't wish for more.

I'm sorry I haven't done tutorials lately...I'm working on something that I've held off for a while because I didn't have time but it's very exciting! And it has to do with sewing! ;D

Happy Advent, friends! xo

love love love! MJ

6 comments:

  1. What a cute little ornament! I'm so excited for Christmas. :)
    Have a great week!
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  2. MJ... you are talented... I'm hoping to have a Saturday before Christmas to make ornaments with Valentina... It's pretty hectic... I didn't want to miss one of your posts... see you when I get back to blogging next week :-) ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice ornament!
    Hope you have a lovely holiday season and a great weak!
    Amalia xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Advent ornament is very well made. I'm so excited for Christmas 0-w-0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your advent ornament is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤