Tuesday, December 30, 2014

looking back on 2014

/////

It's already the end of 2014...and it was a great year. Honestly, this year I got serious about blogging. I also met so many wonderful, wonderful people from the 'net that I am proud to call friends. <3 

These are some of my favorite posts from this year:

  

  

1 / 2 / 3

4 / 5 / 6

I think it's safe to say that my photography is slowly getting better...? Oh well, I'm trying ;)

2014 was a year where I dared to start posting my own tutorials, and it's a lot of fun. I also took multiple breaks.

It got really overwhelming sometimes with studying, family, and friends.
To say I didn't have negative thoughts sometimes would be a lie. Some days I felt like I couldn't make it through. But in 2014, I got closer to God. I found out more about myself. And through things like blogging, I realized there is so much to live for.

I realize that I am so very grateful for readers like you. Your comments keep me going. So, thank you  for that <3

I can't wait until 2015 and all the more to accomplish!! I want to be more optimistic, faithful, and make the most out of my life!

I hope you all have a blessed New Year.

love love love! MJ

11 comments:

  1. Did we just "meet" each other this year? Wow..it seems like longer ♥
    Your photos are definitely improving! They were good at the begging though, too. Photography is a hard thing, I've started trying harder with mine. And I loved all of your tutorials!
    It is wonderful that you achieved so much this year! ♥
    Have a wonderful 2015!
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog, and especially your photos, have certainly improved, and you gave us all a lot of joy - what more can anyone ask?
    xo

    http://handmadebyamalia.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2015! Not much longer to wait and a brand new start will be upon us, oh I cannot wait!
    x Erin
    The Halfway Point

    ReplyDelete
  4. MJ... I am so thrilled we met each other here in blog land... I have been enjoying your tutorials and getting to know you better...

    I hope and wish that 2015 will be a fun and joyous year xox

    I think the trials we face, although very difficult are what brings us closer to each other as we share them... thank you for taking the time to be there for me and always supporting me xox ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year 2015 ! :)
    www.blog017.blogspot.com
    Kisses from Poland ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. May 2015 bring you oh so many blessings, dear!!
    (And I know what you mean about photography, I'm still battling that one as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is great! Looks like you had a good year! I followed your social medias!

    www.heatheryofeather.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. your photography is lovely! great post, have a wonderful 2015

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got more serious about blogging in 2014, too! Hope you have a great year of blogging in 2015! <3

    - MeYouandHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤