Sunday, December 14, 2014

washi weekend / / no. 1


Saturday night was a washi weekend! I was busy for most of the day, in the morning I had a swim meet as well, but it seemed nice to tone down and play with tape...so I did..with Panda Boy.


Just leave out washi and gel pens (yes, you don't have to put the ones that are more expensive and dear to your heart out either) and let your child or sibling play.


Crafter at work...


You can join in on the fun if you wish!


These are how his turned out. Apparently these two are called Orange Boy and Blueberry Girl, and they eat fruit for dinner and are getting married. :)

I also think it's nice to look at kids' drawings. Panda Boy acts so much older all the time trying to keep up with his older siblings that sometimes you need a reminder--like his adorable drawings--that he's still five.

I think I'll have to do more of these weekends, Panda Boy loves washi as much as I do and is just waiting for "boy washi tape" for himself. So far this is in the cart but maybe I could find something else?

On another note, my oldest brother is getting his college acceptence letters throughout this week and the rest of December. Keep him in your prayers, please, okay? I really hope he gets in a college he wants! thank you friends xo

It's been super busy but super fun lately! Lots of assignments, holiday fun, and hectic days around here! But I'm happy :)

Have a lovely Sunday!

love love love! MJ

7 comments:

  1. So cute! So far as "boy washi" goes, I've seen Super Hero saying tape ("Bang", "Pow", "Bam", etc) at Michael's and a blue and orange robot tape by Scotch at Target and Office Depot, "Caution" tape at KMart, and Road Signs at Michael's as well. Un-girly tape is a bit harder to find, but it's out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, these are so cute! It sounds like a great idea for playing with siblings. I don't have any, though...
    Have a lovely week
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJ... I love those Sundays where you can just relax and have a little fun... you did such a cute job and I am glad he made some too...

    I had planned to decorate the tree tonight but I had an issue with my cell and I spent too much time dealing with those issues... so Valentina and I will be decorating it tomorrow... it just looks so great, I can only imagine how awesome it will look once we have finished decorating it, I plan to enjoy it all holiday season. The good thing so far is my kitty hasn't decided to climb it which is a relief... xox

    Thank you again for your beautiful comment... I truly hope one day I will be able to trust someone again... it has been really hard for me, I NEVER doubted for a second that when he told me we would always be friends that he only meant until someone came into his life that disliked me... that would mean we would never be friends... You know what, as hard as it was to lose him, the more I believe that he lost more by losing me... xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what cute crafts! I hope your brother gets into the college he wants ♥

    Daisy ○ LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are sweet!
    I followed your link to see the sports washi - what next? Is there barbie washi out there already?
    amalia xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. From time to time I disappear a little, because of trips! Now I am back for a while and visiting blogs - and I loved your post! It's so creative and sweet, I loved it! It inspired me to do something folk, with Dutch maids and Russian dolls, maybe? Nice!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm in love with Orange Boy and Blueberry Girl! ♥
    Now, I really want to make my own "boy and girl" washi tape!
    And don't worry for your brother, I'm sure he'll gets into the college he wants! ♥

    Have a lovely day! xoxo
    elisa♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤