Monday, January 5, 2015

first post of the year!


Hello!
So it's the first post of the year!
I can't wait to post all the DIY's I have planned for this year.

How was your New Year's? My parents didn't want to watch the ball drop, so they went to bed early, about eleven.
Myself and my older siblings + Panda Boy were awake, so we saw all the festivities in Times Square on TV like always. Next year, maybe, I'll go to New York for New Year's (whoa, a lot of new's here!) I mean, it's only a two hour drive, anyway. My dad's been in Times Square for New Year's before, and he always says that it's too cold. Oh well xx :)

I meant to post earlier, but the weekend itself was really busy with relatives over. 

One of the exciting things is that a certain lovely Sophie will be featured here with an interview and tutorial! I just love doing collaborations, and this is my first of the year :)

Anyhow, I hope you are doing well. I have midterms for the next two weeks (no no no!) but I'll manage. I'll be studying much more often, but I'll try to get a tutorial or two in there for you :)

Is there anything you're expecting on ze blog for 2015? ;) Any posts you have in mind that I could try? Sewing, decorating tips, etc.? Let me know!

I hope you all have a wonderful wonderful year!

love love love! MJ

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait for all of your posts!
    Me and my friends were watching the Niagra countdown (partly because we're Canadian, partly because Lights was performing, lol)
    I've always wanted to go to New York! It's so cool that you're only a couple hours away. I'm quite a long flight (almost straight across Canada then down into the states). I would love to see a Broadway show, but that's quite a cost on top of the flight! ♥
    Sorry for the long comment
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  2. MJ... I know it might be very cold at Times Square but if I had the chance to go one year, I would go... I think it would be awesome to see it up close... besides with all those people they much generate a little heat... :)

    Also, I wish you much luck with your studies and I will also pray that you do really well... <3 Thank you for always thinking of me and commenting with such lovely and kind words, I always appreciate each and every comment you leave ... I wish you much happiness and I hope this week is wonderful for you xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly don't mind what kind of DIY you post- I find all of them absolutely fascinating! (but decorating tips sounds great o.o) I can't wait for the new posts we'll have this year from you :D
    Oh- and happy new year MJ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, good luck on midterms! mine are coming up soon too... :/

    Sarah
    http://imsarahgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your midterms!!
    Times Square always looks so cold on New Years (the few years that I have watched it) but I would guess that having so many people crammed in there would make it a little warmer out! Happy New year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Can't wait to see more DIY posts from you! <3 & good luck with midterms :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo, good luck on midterms, I have them as well :( Cant wait for more tutorials ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤