Thursday, January 22, 2015

making a new blog?


Hello!
I hope your week has been going well. I still have two exams to make up, as well as science + math competitions and it's been pretty busy with studies and swimming, and I've honestly been living off of coffee lately, but I decided to take a little bit of time out to write this post.

it's something that has been bothering me for a little while--this blog name, At first, I really liked Little Panda Crafts but I guess now I've grown out of it. Looking at it now kind of makes me unhappy, I guess.
So, I've decided to make a new blog--titled Oh Hello Panda
I've decided to make a brand new blog instead of just changing this blog's name and address because I wanted a fresh start, with photography, etc. 
 I also didn't want to make the bloggers I did collaborations with have to change the link addresses on any of their posts. 
Besides, I thought leaving this blog up so that you could still see the tutorials and some of my earlier posts would be nice.

All I need to do is make and design the blog (when I find the time!) and just change my name or username on instagram, google + and pinterest
However, I will be making a new Bloglovin and Google Feedburner since after all, it's another blog! So, I will be losing my followers from there...a little disappointing, but I'm sure I can make up for it somehow! :)

So, what do you think? This isn't entirely set in stone yet, but let me know how you feel. Of course, I will have to get the word out about the new blog, and it will take a little while to make because I have to wait for things to let up a bit.
So, do you like Oh Hello Panda? Any suggestions for well, anything? 

Also, I am so sorry that these posts have just been, well, updates. Hopefully things will work out and should be back to normal by February... :(

love love love! MJ

15 comments:

  1. I love the new name, but I don't want you to start a new blog! I love this one. But go for whatever makes you happy ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  2. MJ... I will follow you to any blog you make... just make sure I have your link. I want to keep in contact with you. Good Luck with your final exams... I'll put good thoughts and prayers out for you... It's good to take a break from studying so you can relax a bit... Have a wonderful weekend xox ♡



    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your last two exams and competitions, I'm sure you will do great! I love the name Oh Hello Panda *scutee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Switching won't be easy no matter which way you decide to go about it - there's the matter of redirecting people over and/or changing a bunch of links - which do you prefer to do, ha.
    I would recommend, though, importing this over to your new one, if that's the route you wish to take - just so all of your posts won't be left over here. Keep this up for redirects and whatnot, but don't just *leave* your content here...take it with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fresh start, IMO, is always a good idea! I'm sure there will be work involved and a lot of details to sort out, but we'll find you in your new home! No worries!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great name! A fresh start is always good.

    xo Asha

    missasha.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like its name - I hope I get more inspirations and ideas from it!

    Hana -
    thingsother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the name! Will you be doing anything different with it? Or will it be the same? Because you could just keep your link the same, as "littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com." and change the title to "Oh Hello Panda" just as the title. I've seen people do that before. :) Of course, a fresh start is always nice. Just make sure to tell us the link!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good name change, I like it :-) It's a good idea to keep this one as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that if you're unhappy with the name & you want to start a new blog- then go for it! :) A fresh start is always great & I think it'll really help you stay inspired with blogging. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck on your exams! You seem pretty busy so don't worry about your blog posts yet. That's understandable. Hope you relax this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the new name!! Can't wait to see it live :)

    xo Arushee // Unadorned Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like fun! What programs and stuff will you use to design it?

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Melina! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Info about it can be found here: http://anxiouslybeinghavok.com/2015/01/27/the-liebster-award/ (and I entirely understand if you don't want to play along!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait! I'm sure it will be a great blog, just like this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤