Sunday, January 11, 2015

today / / felt cactus!




Hello!
I toned down after studying with a little cactus plant to sew.

You all know that I'm incapable of caring for plants, right? (ahem--scared of bugs, forgetting to water or overwatering). So felt ones seem like a fun and easy solution.
Are any of you interested in a tutorial? I didn't take photos because I wasn't sure it would turn out right, but I'm satisfied with the outcome, so don't be alarmed if you see any more popping up on the blog..or even a family. (That's right, you can have your family of plants, I'll have my family of felt. There!)

The bad thing this week are midterms--and another junior varsity math competition--, the good thing is that it's all half days (thank God) and I get to eat lots of donuts. ;)

I'm seriously sorry if I haven't stopped by your blog in a while. When I'm usually busy, I click on the topmost four that show up in my Bloglovin email and I comment on those. Oh, and as a breather from studying I've been fooling around with the design on this blog. Like, I still need to find a way to get the "Pages" links to go on top of my header. :)

I've already written my weekly goals in my planner, so I'd say I'm pretty prepared for this week!

Have a lovely rest of your Sunday! xx

love love love! MJ

14 comments:

  1. This is just so cute! I love it :-D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a tutorial for this, it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! ❤
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, I would love a tutorial! Good luck on your midterms ♥
    My week is actually going to be a lot less busy then usual, I don't have any more musical rehearsals until Saturday which is a blessing as I had so many this week! I do like them, but they're quite draining ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes yes yes tutorial!! I would love it!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  6. MJ... I am sending out good thoughts and prayers for you... I know you will do wonderful, I believe in you as I know your family and friends do.

    Isn't it funny how people can become so close through the blogging world... I adore how social media can bring us together ... I feel so blessed to have met so many people this way that I've connected with this past couple of years.

    Remember to take a little time for youself, even when you're studying ♡




    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little cactus is so cute! I can't care for plants, either, so this would be right up my alley for something "natural" to add to our house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love a tutorial almost as much as I already love your blog. <3
    So cute!

    being-hidden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cutie! I remember my friend who's fond of planting and collecting them. Plus he profits from it too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute idea! I am also incapable of caring for plants, so now I want a little felt cactus of my own! haha :)

    good luck with midterms <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! And very easy to take care of xD ♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cuteeeee to put in desk :D

    xoxo,
    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤