Wednesday, February 4, 2015

why hello!





Hope you all haven't forgotten me yet? Ha ha, I wanted to write a quick post to let you know how I was doing.

These few weeks have been busy, busy, busy. I went to a science invitational, did lots of shoveling, and studied. I have a couple math tests coming up, both for competitions, and I've been trying to get to swim practice regularly, when I'm not studying.

I realized that I've done a lot of procrastination last year. This year, it's going to stop. I ended up getting an 88 as my engineering average, which left me really sad and disappointed. I realized I have to buckle up on studying--I need to do more practice problems, read more through chapters, and go back to having a perfect score like last year. So that means that I haven't really been doing any crafting lately--the most has probably been using gel pens in my planner!

Once I have more time, I'll get started on the blog header and pages, etc. I was wondering if you have any ideas for the new blog name? I thought Oh Hello Panda was nice, but now I'm not so sure. I want to have a blog name that I will stick with for quite a while! If you have any ideas, please let me know! My structure for the name would be that it has to be 3 words, and have one (or more!) of these keywords in it: lovely, oh, hello, so, pretty, moon, happy, the, how  If you have any ideas, I would be really happy for you to let me know--either comment them below, or shoot me an email at littlepandacrafts@gmail.com. I would really appreciate it! I can't think of anything at the moment, so I definitely need your help!

Also, does anyone have any idea how to customize a "Pages" gadget and put it on top of the header? If you know of any post, please let me know! 

I hope that in about a month or two I can get back to regularly posting. I've had little breaks on instagram or social media every now and then, and I will be doing the same with blogs for the next few days. So sorry if I've been neglecting yours lately!

Things get overwhelming at times, but I'm trying my best to be cheerful! I hope that no matter what challenges you face today or this week you do the same! Enjoy the rest of your week, and thank you for reading through these ramblings! xx

love love love! MJ

13 comments:

  1. Hello!
    About the pages, I just re-did my design but I did have that before! :) try this: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/add-gadget-above-header-blogger-50119.html
    It's just about moving the gadget (pages). :)

    "Oh how lovely," "Oh so pretty," "Lovely Little Crafts." hm, I'll try to think up some more. :)
    ~Sarah Margaret♥

    trustinginthelorddaybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. (My computer is being strange so I'm sorry If I posted this twice, haha)

    & I'm sorry to hear that you've been overwhelmed lately. I hope that it all gets better for you soon!
    As far as your blog goes, I really like , "Oh Hello Panda", but if I think of anything else I'll be sure to email you! I'm sure whatever you come up with will work out wonderfully. You're really creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJ... there is no need to apologize for being busy with school and life, I am happy to see that you posted and I smiled when I saw that you ad left me a very sweet comment... I understand how busy you will be for a little bit due to school and general life.

    I am not all that creative with blog names, my oldest daughter came up with my name... and I just kept it, it suits my blog though but if I have any inspiration I will let you know ... I would Google about the gadget header, I usually have to have someone do these things for me... I am not very technical... haha

    I am thinking of having someone give my page a facelift this Spring... but moving is the number on item on the list and another huge life change... but I definitely need to blog, writing is what helps me to get through when I have large challenges.

    Have a great week, take a little time for yourself and we will be here when you have time to come back and devote a little time here..

    :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO far as the "pages" gadget goes, what were you intending to do with it? I know there is CSS you can use, but did you want an image there or interactive image buttons? All depends on what you want to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its nice to see another post from you! I miss you, but everyone needs time off.
    I really like the name Oh Hello Panda! Go for whatever makes you happy ♥
    My pages section never worked for me, so I ended up just linking to my pages in the sidebar ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are lovely, MJ! You have improved so much in recent months, it is really great.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so nice to read another one of your posts. Honestly, I know what you mean about being busy with studying and stuff I can not wait for you to be posting regularly again :)
    Another Teen On The Web

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos as always, dude!

    We haven't forgotten you, don't worry c; It sounds like you've been crazy busy though!

    What do you mean by customising the 'pages' tab? Like the tabs on my blog?

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean.... busy and procrastinating... I hope you are doing fine anyway! I think that the name is cool the way it is, but if you want some suggestions, among the words you wrote, I like sohappypanda :) It is positive, short somehow, good to remember... what do you think? Hope you have a nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. "A Lovely Little Hello." (I know it is more than 3 words, but it popped into my head.) Your blog is really adorable. And I am completely with you on procrastination!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like Oh Hello Panda as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anyhoo, I LOVE THIS BLOG!! <3 you, MJ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment..it really makes my day and I appreciate every single one! :)
Be sure to check back if you have a question, as I always try to reply in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your blog address behind if you're here for the first time, so that I can visit and return the love! ❤❤❤